Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Formulas assignment from array to range in VSTO Excel doesn't work

Hi there...

Please, I'd appreciate any help...

I'm trying to put pregenerated formulas in a Cell Range "R" in VSTO Excel.
Formulas are inside array named "formulas". When I run CODE 1, working step
by step, cell by cell, it goes OK but in a kind of "slow motion". Therefore
I'm trying CODE 2, looking for direct formula assignment. But, when I run my
CODE 2 program, no formula is assigned to the cells in range, and there isnĀ“t
any error message. The index are all in valid ranges, and there are same
number of cells, both in the array and in the Cell Range.

Please, give me some advice, showing me what am I doing wrong here.

I've really no idea.

Thank you very much in advance !
Max

CODE SAMPLES :

CODE 1:

Dim Ri As Integer = 11
Dim Rf As Integer = i - 1

For Ri = 11 To Rf
Globals.Hoja10.Range(Columna & Ri).Select()
Globals.Hoja10.Range(Columna & Ri).Value2 = Formulas(Ri - 11)
Next

CODE 2:

Dim Formulas(LastReg - 11) As Object
Dim R As Excel.Range
R = Globals.Hoja10.Range(Columna & "11:" & Columna & i - 1)
R.Value2 = Formulas

CODE 3:
Sample formula in array

"=SUMIF(BD!C1:C3000,A12,BD!E1:E3000)"