Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Cannot Save XLA add-in menus

Hi,

Please help if anyone knows the solution to this problem?

I have created an XLA, which creates menu item "Test" between Window &
Help menu item in Excel when we add the XLA add-in to Excel XLS file.

After XLA is added, I save XLS file and close it.

When I open it again, I see the menu item "Test", but dont see the
sub-menu items under it. Why are the sub-menu items getting deleted??
And thus I'm not able to properly save XLA within my XLS file.

Delete Menu Code:
Application.CommandBars("Worksheet Menu Bar").Controls("&MW Focused
Cal").Delete

Thanks in advance.
- Andy

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Oh sorry, typo in code. here it goes again.

Delete Menu Code:
Application.CommandBars("Worksheet Menu
Bar").Controls("&Test").Delete