Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Option window in macros

Years ago I managed to write a macro in excel that brought up a window with
a yes or no option. I have forgotton how I did that and do not have the said
file anymore.
What is that window called so I can look it up in the help?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS GS is offline

Hi sbmr,

I believe what you're looking for is: msgbox.

Regards,
GS

"sbmr" wrote:

Years ago I managed to write a macro in excel that brought up a window with
a yes or no option. I have forgotton how I did that and do not have the said
file anymore.
What is that window called so I can look it up in the help?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Try

Dim Res As Long
Res = MsgBox("Are you sure?", vbYesNo, "Title")
If Res = vbYes Then
' user clicked yes
Else
' user clicked no