Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Finding the first cell in column where value < 0

I looked in vba and I found that I could use the .find(), I was wondering if
there is a way I could look in the same group of cells for the first time the
value is not equal to zero or "-" in the case of accounting format in the
cell. Thanks in advance.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

..find will find a specific value, well, it can included wildcards, too, but if
you want the first non-zero cell, I think you're going to have to loop through
those cells.

But if you're looking for other stuff, you may be able to use
..specialcells--this won't help you in this case, but it may sometime.

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

excel vba enters vba. i do not know how to recover from it. Can some
body assist.me!