Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Finding the first cell in column where value < 0

..find will find a specific value, well, it can included wildcards, too, but if
you want the first non-zero cell, I think you're going to have to loop through
those cells.

But if you're looking for other stuff, you may be able to use
..specialcells--this won't help you in this case, but it may sometime.

WannaBeExceller wrote:

I looked in vba and I found that I could use the .find(), I was wondering if
there is a way I could look in the same group of cells for the first time the
value is not equal to zero or "-" in the case of accounting format in the
cell. Thanks in advance.

--

Dave Peterson