Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Hmmm

I'm not sure how to explain this, but here we go.

I have a workbook w/ multiple worksheets. The first worksheet is
titled ALL. This includes all information from other worksheets. How
can I have certain information transfer to other worksheets by
recognizing initials?

Basically if the "All" worksheet has has an S listed it - can I
transfer to worksheet titled Scott w/o the beating of copy and paste?

Thanks in advance.

--
bonzai18
bonzai18's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32448

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi bonzai18

Start here
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy5.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"bonzai18" wrote in message

I'm not sure how to explain this, but here we go.

I have a workbook w/ multiple worksheets. The first worksheet is
titled ALL. This includes all information from other worksheets. How
can I have certain information transfer to other worksheets by
recognizing initials?

Basically if the "All" worksheet has has an S listed it - can I
transfer to worksheet titled Scott w/o the beating of copy and paste?

Thanks in advance.

--
bonzai18
bonzai18's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32448
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=522233

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thank you.

--
bonzai18
bonzai18's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32448
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=522233

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Max Max is offline

You've also got a response to play with (using non-array formulas)
in your multi-posts (urgh ..) in .newusers (& .worksheet.functions)

See: http://tinyurl.com/gpoh6

(Pl refrain from multi-posting)
--
Max