Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Hidden rows

I have a macro which prepares a report using subtotals and hides all rows
without data, and another that clears the subtotals. It was working well, but
now for some reason the hidden rows are still hidden. I have been unable to
bring them back by manually clearing outlines, ungrouping or unhiding rows or
by formatting the row heights to 12.75. The row numbers of my named area are
in blue. I can see the rows by clicking between the numbers and dragging the
rows apart, but they are still in blue. What have I done wrong?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS GS is offline

Possibly, you could use this line before your procedure ends:

ActiveSheet.Rows.EntireRow.Hidden = False

HTH
Regards,
GS

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks for the reply. I had tried that and it didn't work. I have since
found the answer by scrolling through similar questions elsewhere. I had
introduced a filter which seemed to lock the hidden cells and by including a
'ShowAll' in my code I have overcome the problem.