Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
pkeegs pkeegs is offline

Default Hidden rows

I have a macro which prepares a report using subtotals and hides all rows
without data, and another that clears the subtotals. It was working well, but
now for some reason the hidden rows are still hidden. I have been unable to
bring them back by manually clearing outlines, ungrouping or unhiding rows or
by formatting the row heights to 12.75. The row numbers of my named area are
in blue. I can see the rows by clicking between the numbers and dragging the
rows apart, but they are still in blue. What have I done wrong?