Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How do I change a macro's font size?

A friend created a macro for me that allows a user to use a drop-down box to
select an item from among a previous field of choices. Unfortunately, the
font in the drop-down boxes is tiny, and my friend is out of the country,
away from a computer for two weeks.

This spreadsheet contains a few dozen such macros. Does anyone know how I
would increase the font size in the drop-down box macros? Also, is there any
way to change the font size in all macros at once, or would I have to go one
by one, changing each?

Here's a sample of one of the macros' code:

'
Range("C5:G66").Select
Selection.ClearContents
Range("H39").Select
Selection.ClearContents
Range("I36").Select
Selection.ClearContents
Range("I5:M66").Select
Selection.ClearContents
End Sub

Thanks in advance for your help!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

That code clears some cells, but doesn't display dropdown lists.

If you increase the zoom setting in the worksheet, the font will appear
larger. Then your friend may be able to increase the font size later,
depending on what type of dropdown list was used.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hello - I'm looking for help on this topic, too. Outside of changing the
whole file's magnification I'd like to only adjust the drop down box's text
size. Is this enough info to solicit a solution or do I need to post code or
something else?

Thanks,
Richard