Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
dave60610 dave60610 is offline

Default How do I change a macro's font size?

A friend created a macro for me that allows a user to use a drop-down box to
select an item from among a previous field of choices. Unfortunately, the
font in the drop-down boxes is tiny, and my friend is out of the country,
away from a computer for two weeks.

This spreadsheet contains a few dozen such macros. Does anyone know how I
would increase the font size in the drop-down box macros? Also, is there any
way to change the font size in all macros at once, or would I have to go one
by one, changing each?

Here's a sample of one of the macros' code:

'
Range("C5:G66").Select
Selection.ClearContents
Range("H39").Select