Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro to Execute Hyperlink

Cell F5 is being populated by a ComboBox. If cell F5 has the following text,
I want Excel to execute an associated hyperlink:

Cell F5 Hyperlink address
Facilities C:\Documents and Settings\....\Facilities.xls
Maintenance C:\Documents and Settings\....\Maintenance.xls
Overhead C:\Documents and Settings\....\Overhead.xls

For example, if the user selects €śFacilities€ť from the ComboBox, the macro
would execute the hyperlink contained in the code, taking the user to the
Excel workbook C:\....Facilities.xls.

What would the code be?