Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default MsgBox to list users in shared workbook

Hi all,

I am trying to figure out if it is possible to populate a message bo
on open, that will list all current users of a shared workbook.

I have tried playing with some code as a Workbook Open event - but hav
had no joy.

Could it be done with Workbook.Activeuser?

Thanks

Rob :

--
system
systemx's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2925

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

A previous reply from Bill Manville http://tinyurl.com/qa7r2

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"systemx" wrote in
message ...

Hi all,

I am trying to figure out if it is possible to populate a message box
on open, that will list all current users of a shared workbook.

I have tried playing with some code as a Workbook Open event - but have
had no joy.

Could it be done with Workbook.Activeuser?

Thanks

Rob :)

--
systemx