Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Learning VBA

I am trying to learn vba, any help would be appreciated. I am starting from
scratch, but have potential. Any books, papers, people to email etc...
that could help me get going I would appreciate.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

first book to get,
VBA programming for dummies,
and search the web, and the forums, some of the people who give answers
have written books on VBA and have there own Web Pages as well, you will
spot them soon enough.
I have hundreds of pages printed from the net and have made myself
little manuals, and I have dozens and dozens of example workbooks that
it is now just confusion and I wish I could find a way and time to
catagorize them...

anyway the Internet has all the information you will need and a
beginers book... for now

--
davesexcel
davesexcel's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31708

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Here is a link to some excellent books...

http://www.j-walk.com/ss/books/index.htm
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

" wrote:

I am trying to learn vba, any help would be appreciated. I am starting from
scratch, but have potential. Any books, papers, people to email etc...
that could help me get going I would appreciate.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JMB JMB is offline

A link to some excellent sites

http://www.mvps.org/links.html#Excel