RAJEEV CHADHA

Default MACRO LEARNING

Hi,
Is there anyone who can guide me about Macro.
Please appreciate i have to start learnig from ground 0/bottom line.
So,please guide me accordingly.

Thanks & Regards
Rajeev
Paul B

Rajeev,

Have a look here on getting started with macros

Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"RAJEEV CHADHA" wrote in message
om...
Hi,
Is there anyone who can guide me about Macro.
Please appreciate i have to start learnig from ground 0/bottom line.
So,please guide me accordingly.

Thanks & Regards
Rajeev

RAJEEV CHADHA

"Paul B" wrote in message
Rajeev,

Have a look here on getting started with macros

Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"RAJEEV CHADHA" wrote in message
om...
Hi,
Is there anyone who can guide me about Macro.
Please appreciate i have to start learnig from ground 0/bottom line.
So,please guide me accordingly.

Thanks & Regards
Rajeev

Thanks Paul,
I have got it from the site recommended by you.But i am facing a new
problem.
I have to monthly do the stock valuation & for that i have to import
data from other windows.When i do it for the month of Apr. for which i
have installed macros it is running well but when i have to do it for
two months i.e. upto May it says the following message debug cancel
How can i rectify it.

Thanks & regards
Rajeev
Paul B

Rajeev, post your code, how your workbook is laid out and exactly what you
want to
--

"Paul B" wrote in message
Rajeev,

Have a look here on getting started with macros

Paul B
Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from
it