Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default passing values between add-in and worksheet vba code

HI,
I am trying to use an add-in to store some commonly used functions and
procedures but am having trouble running the procedures and functions
from the vba code in new spreadsheets. I created an add-in file and
have loaded it but when I try to run functions from the vba in the new
worksheet I get "sub or function not defined for the functions". I
can run procedures but can't figure out how to get return values from
the add-in code back to the vba code that launched the add-in
procedure. Normally I would just declare a public variable and I can
get return values from a called procedure back to the calling
procedure. Is there any way I can do this with add-ins and can I run
add-in functions from an individual worksheets vba code?

Thanks,
Andrew