Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default underline size 1/4 point

I have copy and paste a table from excel to word and all underlines are
define as 1/2 point lenght (by default) in word. I would like to have a line
in excel that is defined as 1/4 point lenght (by default) in word. Does
anyone know if it's possible ?
Thanks.
--
Alex St-Pierre
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Alex,
I assume you mean thickness (height) rather than length.
AFAIK this is determined by the font; size, bold, weight etc. with no way to
change this, as Excel is not a word processing program.

NickHK