Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VBA User Forms

I hope this is the right place to post this question. I feel very dumb
asking this. I have created a user form and it works fine, but I do
not know how to activate it in the workbook. I have searched
everywhere but I cannot figure this out. How do I add something to a
menu to use my user form? Thanks for any replies.

--
CJ-22
CJ-22's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=17551

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi CJ,

the name of your form followed by a period and the instruction Show ...
e.g.
Input.Show

HTH
Cheers
Carim

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sub ShowForm()
Userform1.Show
End Sub

attach that macro to your button like you would any other macro.

Tom Ogilvy

"CJ-22" wrote in
message ...

I hope this is the right place to post this question. I feel very dumb
asking this. I have created a user form and it works fine, but I do
not know how to activate it in the workbook. I have searched
everywhere but I cannot figure this out. How do I add something to a
menu to use my user form? Thanks for any replies.

--
CJ-22
CJ-22's Profile:

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=519442

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks Carim and Tom. This works great. I didn't even think of
creating a macro to show the userform. Thanks again.

User Forms Joanne New Users to Excel 18 July 5th 07 12:42 AM
User Forms Gilly Hampshire Excel Programming 3 May 19th 05 02:58 PM
User Forms CindyK Excel Programming 6 November 5th 04 02:06 PM
user forms Brian Excel Programming 2 October 23rd 04 04:17 PM
User Forms Sgwapt Excel Programming 5 June 26th 04 09:36 AM