Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default user forms

upon entry of data in any cell in d column how do I get a user form to appear?
Thanks
BD
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi
use the worksheet_change event. See:

Regards
Frank Kabel
Frankfurt, Germany

"Brian" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
upon entry of data in any cell in d column how do I get a user form

to appear?
Thanks
BD

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Brian

You can use this event in the sheet module

If Target.Cells.Count 1 Then Exit Sub
If Target.Column = 4 Then UserForm1.Show

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Brian" wrote in message ...
upon entry of data in any cell in d column how do I get a user form to appear?
Thanks
BD

New to User Forms Stacy New Users to Excel 2 July 30th 08 04:26 PM
User Forms - Max Me Dave Peterson[_3_] Excel Programming 0 June 26th 04 04:22 AM
User forms Scott Excel Programming 4 April 18th 04 06:22 PM
User Forms Sgwapt Excel Programming 0 January 17th 04 01:22 AM
User forms Candee[_2_] Excel Programming 2 September 12th 03 03:11 PM