Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Error with calander

I am trying to get a calander to pop up in column (A) using the
following code
But I get an error called " Run Time Error "424". when I Debud it, the
line:
Calendar1.Left = Target.Left + Target.Width - Calendar1.Width is
highlited yellow. I tried to figue it out but can't can anyone help?

Private Sub Calendar1_Click()
ActiveCell.Value = CDbl(Calendar1.Value)
ActiveCell.NumberFormat = "mm/dd/yyyy"
ActiveCell.Select

If Target.Cells.Count 1 Then Exit Sub
If Not Application.Intersect(Range("A1:A20"), Target) Is Nothing
Then
Calendar1.Left = Target.Left + Target.Width - Calendar1.Width
Calendar1.Top = Target.Top + Target.Height
Calendar1.Visible = True
' select Today's date in the Calendar
Calendar1.Value = Date
ElseIf Calendar1.Visible Then Calendar1.Visible = False

parteegolfer
parteegolfer's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31951
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=519219

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm
Use Insert-Object on the Worksheet Menu Bar to place a Calendar control on
your sheet.
It is possible you don't see it in the list, because it is installed with
Access.
So if you don't have that program installed you possible don't have the
control.
You can download it on the website on the bottom of this page if you don't
have it.

Note: If you protect your sheet in Excel 97-2000 then you must format the
range first with
the Date format you want and remove this line ActiveCell.NumberFormat =
"mm/dd/yyyy"
In Excel 2002 and 2003 you be able to protect your worksheet and allow
Format cells.

This code is not working if there are Merged cells in the range.
You can use this : FormatCellsAlignment Tab ... Center Across Selection

Copy this code in the Worksheet module:
Right click on the sheet tab and choose view code.
Paste the code in there and press Alt-Q to go back to Excel.

Tom Ogilvy

"parteegolfer"
wrote in message
news:parteegolfer.2487rm_1141611901.0418@excelforu m-nospam.com...

[...]