Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Unable to set the orientation property of Pivitfield class

Hi

I wud really appreciate if somebody helps me by telling me why do i get
this runtime error whn i try to pull out data in my excel.I m using
Ms.Excel 2000.
and my code is like this

With pvtReport
..PivotFields("ConfWeight").Orientation = xlDataField
..PivotFields("Sum of ConfWeight").NumberFormat = "#,##0"

..PivotFields("Month").Orientation = xlRowField
..PivotFields("CompanyName").Orientation = xlRowField
..PivotFields("ContactName").Orientation = xlRowField
..PivotFields("PrimarySalesRep").Orientation = xlRowField
..PivotFields("SecondarySalesRep").Orientation = xlRowField
..PivotFields("PartnerManager").Orientation = xlRowField
..PivotFields("Reseller").Orientation = xlRowField
..PivotFields("ProductFamily").Orientation = xlRowField

..PivotFields("Probability").Orientation = xlColumnField
End With

I run this for a period of First day of quarter till Today's date i get
the result .
But whn i try to run it for the entire quarter i get the error.

anyhow whn i remove .PivotFields("ProductFamily").Orientation =
xlRowField
it runs fine for the full quarter.

Please help
annu