Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Insert Col data into single cell

Hallo,

I have an excel book with various sheets and use it as a staff planner.
In each sheet, a concrete Column includes the staff name. And a further
column includes the total working hours. The columns are fixed, but the
Rows were each employee appears may vary from week to week, according
to various factors. I use a different book for each week, and they are
all referenced by an external book which does the time summaries.

What I need is to have a function that puts together in a concrete Cell
(ie D1) the Name and Row of all the names included in that Sheet.

Example: Hans9;Markus15;Johann25...

As I use more than one Row for each Employee, there are empty Rows.

Any Idea on how to accomplish it? I suppose an array function with
concat and an if should do, but have no idea on how to build it...

Many thanks for any help

Rgds Hans