Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Is there a way to insert a soft return into a single cell

I wish to have information on two lines in one cell for certain related data
but if I hit return it goes to the next cell. Is there a way to do a soft
return or have seperate lines in a single cell without dividing it into two
cells?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
bj bj is offline

also make sure you have the cell formatted for wrap text
format-cell-alignment select wrap text