Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default I have been pointed in the direction of a checkbox event

I am creating a form that I wish to force users to enter in the
information correctly.

I have added checkboxes for them to click when they have checked their
inputs however I have a problem whose answer eludes me.

I have a cell that is validated with an in-cell dropdown list. If this
= "Yes" the I want to force the next cell down to be greater than "1".
I have been told to use an event triggered by the clicking of the
checkbox to to validate this cell.

any help will be much appreciated.

B.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Not entirely sure what you mean but try this for the checkbox code

Private Sub CheckBox1_Click()
If CheckBox1.Value = True Then
Range("A1").Value = "1"

Tried it with a userform I'm woking on and it put a 1 on cell A1.
Hope that's what you're after.