Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Keeping an add-in loaded

I have written an add in for Excel and when i close excel and re-open the
item is no longer loaded into memory. The item is still listed in the add-ins
menu but now no longer has a tick next to it
Am at wits end with this can some body please help me ? ?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Is it possible that the add-in's exit code is 'unchecking' itself? Anyway,
an alternative is to remove it from the add-in list and copy the add-in file
to your XLSTART folder where Excel will open it automatically at startup.

--
Jim