Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tin Tin is offline

Default Adding values to a cell based on entered data

Hello. I am currently making a checklist in an excel spreadsheet. I have a
dropdown box next to the questions to select an answer. The answers given
may require an action (For example, if i answered "no" in my checklist, i
would need to follow it up), I would like a comments box at the bottom to
pick up which question numbers require actioning based on the answers given.

So effectively my comments and actions would start in row 30, and i have 10
questions above it. Questions 1, 2 and 9 have been answered with a "No", so
i would like the comments row(s) to pick up the question numbers so we can
type corresponding actions against.

Is this possible?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.