Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default creating userforms(urgent)

i am creating a user form whould like to write code to save the form
during run time. i want it to save to the clients c: then they can
send it back to my email address. can someone help Please
Thanks

--
dstyles782001
dstyles782001's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31727

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Saving the form would be with
ThisWorkbook.Save
But I take it you are not interested in the form, but the run-time values
showing in the form.
In that case dump it to sheets or textfiles and send that.

RBS

"dstyles782001"
wrote in message
news:dstyles782001.240d4o_1141245610.5451@excelfor um-nospam.com...

i am creating a user form whould like to write code to save the form
during run time. i want it to save to the clients c: then they can
send it back to my email address. can someone help Please
Thanks

--
dstyles782001
dstyles782001's Profile:
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=517990

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

i want to save the user form during runtime