Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Creating Userforms and textbox numbers

When I create userforms, I get some strange issues with the numbers that are
being used...

Example, I have 135 textboxs (numbered 1-135) and I add some more, they
start at 250 or something and I have been having to keep changing the values
down. Is there an easy way to either renumber all of the boxes, or to set a
value for it to start with?

Also, if I cut and paste a row of 5, the last cell becomes the one with the
lowest number, and then starts numbering from the first position. This
happens also with multi rows of cells.

Also...
If I accidently create a cell that has the same number, I get an error
message (ambiguos definition), but I can not clear the error and have to
stop the excel/visual basic. (losing all that I have changed since the last
save)

Help and frustrated....

Bruce