stickandrock

Default Format numbers in Textbox

I have a textbox that is linked to a cell. That cell contains currency type
data. How do I set the formatting of the text box to carry over that data
and format it with $ and ,'s
Jim Rech

Text boxes treat everything as text, even when entries appear numeric. So
there is no built-in number formatting option available.

--
Jim