Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to set the Column Header value for list box?

Hi!

I have this listbox and it only has one column.

I have columnHeads set to true. I would like to name the column name as
"Product". I do not know how can I set the value in the column header.

Please advise.

Thanks,
Aijun.

--
Ai_Jun_Zhang
Ai_Jun_Zhang's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=25474

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi! Gary,

I did not populate the listbox from a spread sheet but in coding by
calling mylistBox AddItem.

I am not sure how can I set up the Column header name if the listbox is
not populate from cells in a sheet.

--
Ai_Jun_Zhang
Ai_Jun_Zhang's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=25474
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=517930

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Unfortunately, per Rob Bovey [MCSE, MCSD, Excel MVP, Application
Professionals, http://www.appspro.com/], the only way that column headers in
a listbox can be
loaded is if you're using a range as your source data and the column headers
are in the first row of that range.

HTH,
--
Gary Brown

If this post was helpful, please click the ''Yes'' button next to ''Was this
Post Helpfull to you?''.