Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Drop Down List Contains the List Header Row

Hello,

I've created a list that contains a header in A1 on a separate worksheet
within the same workbook. When I created the drop down list using
DataValidation, the drop down list contains the header row name from A1.
How can I keep the header row name from appearing as a choice in the drop
down list?

Thanks everyone for any help.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

--In source mention the formula as $H$2:$H$10

--If you want to create a dynamic named range as below..

Enter the below formula in DataValidationListSource to have the list from
H2 to Hn where Hn is the last entry in that column......

=OFFSET($H$2,,,COUNTA($H:$H)-1)

--
Jacob