Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Microsoft request for slow-calculating workbooks

David Gainer (Group Program manager for Microsoft Excel 12) has posted a
request in his blog for slow-calculating workbooks so that the Excel team
can tune the calculation engine in the next version of Excel.

Please help the Excel team with this

see here for details;

http://blogs.msdn.com/excel/default.aspx

I have already sent him under NDA all the ones that I was able to, but he
wants more!

Charles
Decision Models
FastExcel 2.2 Beta now available