Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default copy if checkbox checked to sheet two

i'm trying to build an excel application that lets users select from a list
of choices on sheet one by checking a check box next to each line that they
want printed on a report. I have the checkbox linked to cell z.

I want to copy columns b-k for each line to the second tab for each line
that has the check box checked (that is cell z=true) and I don't want
spaces...i want each line to fill the next available space on tab two as soon
as they check the checkbox. this second sheet is going to be printed.

I'm not sure how to get the line copied to the next available line on sheet
two.

Thanks,

--
Billy Rogers

Dallas,TX

Currently Using Office 2000
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Actually it doesn't have to copy immediatly. It would be ok if there was a
button that ran a procedure that copied each line with a check box to the
second tab without blank rows in between.