Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Edit/Replace from Table

Hi. Is it possible to do an Edit/Replace from a table? Basically, Column A
of Sheet 1 is the data. In Sheet2(A2:B20) I have the table to base the
replace off of. I would like to loop through the table, find the contents
of A2 in the data, and replace it with B2, then loop through the rest of the
table. Thanks for your help!!