Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.office.developer.vba

Default query: print dialog with entire workbook set

How can I write a macro to display/show the print dialog box/window, but
with Entire Workbook selected?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.office.developer.vba

sheets.select
application.Dialogs(xlDialogPrint).Show

Tom Ogilvy

"KevinGPO" wrote in message
How can I write a macro to display/show the print dialog box/window, but
with Entire Workbook selected?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.office.developer.vba

sheets.select selects all sheets - I equate this to your requirement "with
Entire Workbook selected"

After reading your question, I now believe you want to display the dialog
with the option button next to "Entire Workbook" to be selected.

so try this instead:

Sub abcd()
ExecuteExcel4Macro "PRINT?(1,,,,,,,,,,,3)"

Tom Ogilvy