Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Formatting a List in a Combo Box

Help anyone please?

Can a list in a combo box be formatted to include color-coding and
underlines? I prepared an org tree with indentations to distinguish
divisions from departments (departments rolling up into divsions). I want
divisions to be displayed in orange-colored font and departments in
green-colored font, with a blue background. Is this possible?

Thank you.
Andy
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

No, you cannot format individual entries in a combobox.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson