Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Combo box formatting

I am trying to format the text size inside the combo box. Is there anyway to
do this?

I am using MS Office 2000....

(I don't prefer to use Data Validation as I always want to see the arrow on
dropdown as Combo Box shows).

Thanks in advance
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

hi
this is the font property of the combo box. in design mode, right click the
combo box, choose properties. on the property sheet, ckick font then click
the small box that appears. here you can set the font size.

Regards
FSt1

"Erol" wrote:

I am trying to format the text size inside the combo box. Is there anyway to
do this?

I am using MS Office 2000....

(I don't prefer to use Data Validation as I always want to see the arrow on
dropdown as Combo Box shows).

Thanks in advance

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I was using a combo box from "Forms" toolbar.... which didn't gave me the
option to select Properties when I right clicked.

I just realized that, and now I used the combo box from "Control Toolbox"
.... and everything worked.... (althought I had to fight my way figuring out
how to enable macros... as it seems it was automatically disabled and I had
to enable it)

We have a good security system and I hope I will not give any security
issues to my company or my computer..

Thanks FSt1