Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default challange Please Help

If I may Please request Help with a big challenge:

I have a drop down list of codes, the codes read 1/5's, 1/5 & 1, 1/5 &
2 and so on. I want to set this up so that when you pick from the drop
down list a code it will fill in the cell next to it the value that the
code referenced. Example: OK 1/5 = .95 so when you chose 1/5 from the
list the next cell reads .95. I have all the values to reference. I
just do not know to do this and write the code for it. Your help will
be most appreciated.

Thank you,
Michael D Bay

--
Michael D Bay
Michael D Bay's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31842

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If you have a list of the values then build a table of codes and values and
then use VLOOKUP

=VLOOKUP(dv_value,lookup_table,2,False)

--
HTH