Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Division

Hi all,

I have a list of teaching subjects, each subject consists of lecture,
tutorial and practical. The list of subjects are repeated as there are
a certain number of classes taking each subject.

Example: For Science, I have 2 lecture groups (made up of classes) and
6 tutorial groups (individual classes) as well as 6 practical
groups(individual classes).

I want to take the number of tutorial groups or practical groups
(either one) and divide them by the number of lecture groups to know
how many classes are in each lecture group (lecture group is equally
made up of classes).

How can I do this? Please help. Thank you.

--
milkshake
milkshake's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31953

Division linda.davis20 Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 2 March 31st 09 07:41 PM
Division David New Users to Excel 5 July 26th 06 11:06 AM
Division help? clayblay Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 6 January 13th 06 02:51 PM
Division help? clayblay Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 0 January 12th 06 11:54 PM
Division By Zero carl Excel Worksheet Functions 7 September 27th 05 05:07 PM