-   -   Division (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/354453-division.html)

milkshake[_2_]

Division

Hi all,

I have a list of teaching subjects, each subject consists of lecture,
tutorial and practical. The list of subjects are repeated as there are
a certain number of classes taking each subject.

Example: For Science, I have 2 lecture groups (made up of classes) and
6 tutorial groups (individual classes) as well as 6 practical
groups(individual classes).

I want to take the number of tutorial groups or practical groups
(either one) and divide them by the number of lecture groups to know
how many classes are in each lecture group (lecture group is equally
made up of classes).

How can I do this? Please help. Thank you.

--
milkshake
milkshake's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31953