Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default dynamic data capture

How do I take a "snapshot" of dynamic cell data in specific time frames
(every 15 minutes, 30 minutes, etc)? The dynamic data is constantly being
recalculated from a live feed. I need to be able to see where the data was
back in time for establishing a trend.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi,

Check out using;

Application.OnTime

To call a bit of code at a specified time in the future - calling it again
at the end of your routine will allow you to generate the time series you are
looking for.

Regards,

Chris.

--