Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default urgent VBA question

i have a form which i created using vb editor. How do i manipulate it
so that while in run time a user will be able save the form on their c:
drive.
I am fairly new at using vba. I am more familiar with vb 6. I notice
using vba i am not able to create a menu editor to accomplish saving,
printing, editing.. I know i have to use the form as the interface but
how do i transfer my codes i created on the form to the excel sheet.
Can someone give me a step by step way of doing this.
I would really appreciate some expert advise on this one

--
dstyles782001
dstyles782001's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31727

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You have to do something like this to persist userform entries:

Sheet1.Range("a1").Value = _
TextBox1.Value

--
Jim
"dstyles782001"
wrote in message
news:dstyles782001.23mxbz_1140618602.1603@excelfor um-nospam.com...

| i have a form which i created using vb editor. How do i manipulate it
| so that while in run time a user will be able save the form on their c:
| drive.
| I am fairly new at using vba. I am more familiar with vb 6. I notice
| using vba i am not able to create a menu editor to accomplish saving,
| printing, editing.. I know i have to use the form as the interface but
| how do i transfer my codes i created on the form to the excel sheet.
| Can someone give me a step by step way of doing this.
| I would really appreciate some expert advise on this one
|

| --
| dstyles782001
| dstyles782001's Profile:
| View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=515316

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Which also means that the next time you load the form, you have to reload
the data.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

wrote in message
news:dstyles782001.23mxbz_1140618602.1603@excelfor um-nospam.com...

| i have a form which i created using vb editor. How do i manipulate it
| so that while in run time a user will be able save the form on their c:
| drive.
| I am fairly new at using vba. I am more familiar with vb 6. I notice
| using vba i am not able to create a menu editor to accomplish saving,
| printing, editing.. I know i have to use the form as the interface but
| how do i transfer my codes i created on the form to the excel sheet.
| Can someone give me a step by step way of doing this.
| I would really appreciate some expert advise on this one
|

| --
| dstyles782001
| dstyles782001's Profile:
| View this thread:

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

HI jim do i have to close out the form go back to the excel sheet and
copy yr code to a cell

--
dstyles782001
dstyles782001's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31727
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=515316

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

No, you should be able to do it in the form, such as in its terminate event.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"dstyles782001"
wrote in message
news:dstyles782001.23ng2y_1140642903.4758@excelfor um-nospam.com...

HI jim do i have to close out the form go back to the excel sheet and
copy yr code to a cell

--
dstyles782001
dstyles782001's Profile:

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=515316

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Private Sub UserForm_Initialize()
ComboBox1.AddItem "New User Request"
ComboBox1.AddItem "Change existing User"
ComboBox2.AddItem "User"
ComboBox2.AddItem "Enterprise"
ComboBox2.AddItem "Full Access"
ComboBox2.AddItem "Accounting - A"