Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default User define function and dialog

Hi all,

I'm doing a XLL file to customize excel with my own user defined
function.
It works very well.

But now, I want to make my own formula dialog to build the function.
And in this dialog, I want to have the same behavior as the Excel
formula dialog which is to have a button that allow user to select
cells in the sheet.

Is there an easy way to do that?

Thanks a lot

Nic