Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro to delete row with protected cells

I have some formula set up in several columns so I lock the columns and
protect the sheet to avoid formula being deleted unintentionally.

I want to somebody else who use the sheet can delete row without
unprotecting the sheet. Can Macro help in this case and how?

I am a newbie on VBA and your help is apprieciated!

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You could provide a macro that:
unprotected the worksheet