-   -   Macro to delete row with protected cells (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/352728-macro-delete-row-protected-cells.html)

Turboj

Macro to delete row with protected cells

I have some formula set up in several columns so I lock the columns and
protect the sheet to avoid formula being deleted unintentionally.

I want to somebody else who use the sheet can delete row without
unprotecting the sheet. Can Macro help in this case and how?

I am a newbie on VBA and your help is apprieciated!

Thanks

Dave Peterson

Macro to delete row with protected cells

You could provide a macro that:
unprotected the worksheet
deleted the row with the activecell
protected the worksheet

--

Dave Peterson

GS

Macro to delete row with protected cells

See my reply 2 posts back ("Deleting a protected row")

Regards,
GS

"Turboj" wrote:

I have some formula set up in several columns so I lock the columns and
protect the sheet to avoid formula being deleted unintentionally.

I want to somebody else who use the sheet can delete row without
unprotecting the sheet. Can Macro help in this case and how?

I am a newbie on VBA and your help is apprieciated!

Thanks

Turboj

Macro to delete row with protected cells

thanks all for your help