Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default DAO library

So I found 'this' (http://tinyurl.com/bz4gw) code to go export from
Excel to Access. However, the DAO and the ADO libraries are still
sitting on my MS Office install CD, a couple hundred miles away.

Is there any way I can get my hands on this library or find a different
code that does not need the library?

--
TheIrishThug
TheIrishThug's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29682

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

The Data access components were distributed in MDAC packages. I believe you
will need to go to verion 2.6 or earlier to get ADO (rather than ADO.NET).
I am just guessing however.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/data/mdac/...s/default.aspx

Tom Ogilvy

news:TheIrishThug.22w5wm_1139370002.1775@excelforu m-nospam.com...