Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro Library

I've created a macro. How do I have this Macro avalible to all my workbooks and worksheets?

--
Matt in AZ
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Matt,

Put the macro in a workbook and save the workbook as an Add-In.
As an alternative, you can store the macro in your personal.xls
workbook, which is located in your XLStart folder and always
opened by Excel.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson