Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Custom button on toolbar

I am a moderate Excel user. I have created a spreadsheet for my church to
track certain types of donations (appliances, furniture, etc.). The
spreadsheet needs to be sorted by type of donation and alternately by date of
donation. I know how to do this from the Data menu, but I would like to put
buttons on the toolbar to make it easier for the novices who will also be
using the sheet.

Can this be done? If so, how? I am a retired programmer (mostly C/UNIX) so I
can probably implement your suggestions if you can point me in the right
direction. I've played around with VBA a little.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,
--
Jack
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ben ben is offline

Jack see this link

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/menus.htm

--
When you lose your mind, you free your life.