Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Can't delete custom button and toolbar

Hi Ron

View Toolbars Customize
Attach
Select the toolbar and click on delete
Save the file

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
(Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2000-2003)

"ronf" wrote in message ...
I added a custom toolbar and button to an excel program using the standard tool customize commands. If I delete them using

the tool customize command, they come back again next time I start the excel program. How can I get rid of these for good?
Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks Ron!