Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Pivottable Names

Hi - I want to be able to find pivottable names for a group of pivots
on a worksheet. The idea being that I can then create a loop and do
"something" to each table.

i.e. for ii = 1 to 20

pname="pivottables"&str(ii)

do thing

next ii

Thanks Andrew

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Dim pt as PivotTable
for each pt in Activesheet.PivotTables
msgbox pt.Name
Next

Perhaps you can just do your think using the pt variable above.

Tom Ogilvy

"Andreww" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi - I want to be able to find pivottable names for a group of pivots
on a worksheet. The idea being that I can then create a loop and do
"something" to each table.

i.e. for ii = 1 to 20

pname="pivottables"&str(ii)

do thing