Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Question: Can an excel macro interact with acrobat?

Hey all,

I wish to create a spreadhseet where each row has a series of cells with
names in them. These names are that of files.

I was wondering if it was possible to write a macro to go to each line, read
the file names and then have acrobat grab these files and use its join
function to join them into a conglomeration.

Normally this function can be done be being in the directory and selecting
each file, right clicking for the menu which will give an option to join
them.

Acrobat will then join them, display them and i will have to tell it to save
as.

Basically if i can get excel to join the files into the conglomerate and
save it for me, for each line of files, it would be quite handy.

If anybody is able to help, i would be grateful!

Thank you.

Regards,
Clint